They found their baskets pretty fast-- the teenager was still sleeping.....
All ready for church! Boys were not. Poor boys, they hardly ever get anything new and fresh to wear for spring. Just the girls and only these girls-- I don't either.
After church I had a friend take pics of us with her husband as her side kick who was doing a great job of getting us to smile.
Love these kids. Don't know what I would do without them. I miss them being little-- even though I said when they were little I wish they were big.
Rest of Easter was quiet. Addison and Morgan hid eggs in the backyard for Sydney and Westley. We all just vegged and I got a nap. Had a yummy, quiet dinner and called it good. Nothing exciting.
All ready for church! Boys were not. Poor boys, they hardly ever get anything new and fresh to wear for spring. Just the girls and only these girls-- I don't either.
After church I had a friend take pics of us with her husband as her side kick who was doing a great job of getting us to smile.
Love these kids. Don't know what I would do without them. I miss them being little-- even though I said when they were little I wish they were big.
Rest of Easter was quiet. Addison and Morgan hid eggs in the backyard for Sydney and Westley. We all just vegged and I got a nap. Had a yummy, quiet dinner and called it good. Nothing exciting.
Last week Addison had a swim meet against Golden Valley. We have a good friend on that team who's in our ward so some of our youth came for support!
Even the young men's president came! We won-- by a lot.. We also had our own support group with Jeff's parents, sister and nieces and nephew! It was fun.
Morgan had early day on Friday and she's been dying to have Jeff take her out to shoot her bow.
Morgan had early day on Friday and she's been dying to have Jeff take her out to shoot her bow.
And Saturday Sydney had her friends birthday party-- she wouldn't let me leave and was being a stinker so we didn't stay long. Plus, everyone else had brought their dads with them-- didn't get that memo!
Six weeks of school left---- we can do this!











3 comments:
We haven't hit the phase where anyone sleeps in for anything.
Are you for real - SIX WEEKS!?!?!? Crazy. I don't think my kids even believe in the Easter bunny - don't think we really fed into that one. Sad. Love that Sydney still believes. Andi was totally sizing up the bunny at our Primary activity it was hilarious. And yes, I'm with Kickbuttmommy's phase of life! :(
wait what? she has a bow an arrow? how cool is that. can i try it out. i need to feel a little more katniss. yes easter bunny is hard to pull off and convince them.
Post a Comment