Friday, January 24, 2014

Another Teenager In The House

Morgan had a birthday last week!!!  THIRTEEN!!  I think that's just crazy. 

Friday night she wanted to take a friend and go ice skating. So, we went, got there, walked in and walked out. SO many people. A church group was there and we couldn't even move. Would have been no fun. Plus, I had Sydney and Westley wasn't feeling good (jeff and Addison were on a campout) so, we went mini golfing. They had a blast. And Sydney loved it because Morgans friends name was Sydney. And Westley threw up in the parking lot. 

Saturday we had a little birthday party. Morgan wanted to take her friends on a hike and then we got in n out and then they played ping pong.

This was one of her favorite gifts.  Hilarious!!!  I finally had to fold him up because he was freaking us out every time we walked in the garage. 
Happy Birthday Morgan!!  We love you like crazy and are so proud of you!  This girl had four A pluses and two A's on her last report card!  She doesn't like missing school and was stressing out yesterday when I had to get her into the orthodontist (she broke a bracket--AGAIN) in the morning because it was the only time. Missed two classes. End of the world!  She's always reading and is pretty busy this weekend--  babysitting tonight and tomorrow! 

No comments: