I like to think its not the last beach trip of the summer-- but I have a feeling it is. Our Saturdays are filling up fast but this last Saturday football was cancelled because it was too hot! Thank you city!!! Off to Carpinteria we went and had a great time.
I like to just sit in my chair and chill. I took Sydney into the water for a little bit-- kind of chilly. The girl has no fear of the waves anymore.
On our way home we stopped at Winco--- I wish we had a Winco closer to us!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago










1 comment:
That really sounds like an ideal day - so glad you had it. And hello, Andrew would die if we had a Winco. One of the only reasons he liked his time working in Lancaster was because he could always hit up the Winco.
Post a Comment