Morgan left first at 7:10am
10th grade
Got photobombed by his good friend Natalie--- hilarious
He was totally embarrassed I made him take a picture!
Westley and Sydney of course left at the same time about 7:50am. Good thing we walked too, we would have parked at the end of our street! Traffic was crazy this morning!
Got photobombed by his good friend Natalie--- hilarious
He was totally embarrassed I made him take a picture!
Westley and Sydney of course left at the same time about 7:50am. Good thing we walked too, we would have parked at the end of our street! Traffic was crazy this morning!
6th grade
Kindergarten
Sydney was awesome!! Her teacher remembers how Morgan was and was impressed that Sydney walked right in. I didn't stay around to spy, just quickly left and prayed she would have a good day! And she did. When I picked her up she told me it had been a long day, but I think she's excited to go back! I still haven't meet Westley's teacher yet. She's new to our school.
Kindergarten
Sydney was awesome!! Her teacher remembers how Morgan was and was impressed that Sydney walked right in. I didn't stay around to spy, just quickly left and prayed she would have a good day! And she did. When I picked her up she told me it had been a long day, but I think she's excited to go back! I still haven't meet Westley's teacher yet. She's new to our school.
Oh, and I had a great day as well! First time in 15 years I had the whole day to myself! I got to shower and run errands. Usually I had to pick between the two! Ha!! Yay for school tomorrow! ;)







2 comments:
SO glad the day went well for everyone - especially you ;) Way cute kids.
Tell Addison that SOMEDAY he'll LOVE having a picture of him starting every grade... or at least his wife will!!! ah ha ha !
Post a Comment