Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The little!!

This little lady starts kindergarten in August!  I think I'm going to miss having her around all the time.  She's been my buddy and helps me remember the things we have to do! Seriously don't know what I'm going to do....but I'm sure I will think of something!
Having a picnic in the backyard


Sydney has been so good while I have my physical therapy appointments.  She just sits next to me and then moves with me to each station to work on my shoulder. They all know her name, even if she won't speak to them. Sometimes after the appointment we go feed the ducks.
She had her spring preschool performance and for some reason she wouldn't do it.  Stubborn girl. she knew all the songs but also knew that another girl wasn't going to do it, so why should she!!  Grrr!  This I won't miss!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute. I'm a big fan of your family!

RachelAA said...

I love this little sassy girl - such great pictures. I'll miss her every Tues. too :)