Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Family Camping"

 Remember when Jeff took the three kids camping and I checked it off the bucket list and then Jeff whited  it out?  Didn't count because I wasn't there.  Then when we went to Big Bear two weeks ago he said we could count that as family camping!  Sweeet.  HA--- Also on our bucket list was camping in the backyard.... really need to rethink the bucket list for next summer---  anyway, last night was a perfect night.  As much as I wanted to sleep in my own bed I didn't want to be a party pooper. 


I lasted till 5am.  Kids had a blast though.... and everyone is going to need a nap. 

 CHECK!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

You're nicer than me. I'm always happy to be a party pooper.

Aimilee said...

That's my kind of camping! ... Access to a bathroom! :)

RachelAA said...

5am totally counts!!!