Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Scout Court of Honor




 Last night we had a Scout Court of Honor for our troop.  It was great to see all the hard work the boys did at scout camp or on their own.  Jeff's dad, Garry went with them to camp so he came up to see the boys receive their awards.
 Addison received many merit badges and advanced in rank!  He loves having his dad as his Scoutmaster and he told everyone his favorite part of scout camp was having his grandpa and his dad there.

Good job Addison!!
I think as soon as we walked in the door last night Addison had his uniform off and on my table so I can take care of the patches for him.  Just a little excited I think!  :)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Great job Addison!

Aimilee said...

Way to go Addison!

Julia said...

Go Addison! that's great!