The annual Primary Easter egg hunt!
Only had three kids this year since Addison is too old! :(
Morgan just needs a little help!
Only had three kids this year since Addison is too old! :(
Sydney thought this was the coolest deal ever! Finding eggs with candy? Fantastic! They had a section for just the nursery kids and younger, it was perfect.
After the hunt we came home and quickly colored eggs. And it was quick-- they were probably done in 15 minutes!
This picture of Westley makes me laugh--- I think he was pretty proud of himself for making such a cool egg.
The finished product...
Minus one that cracked in the pot. Very beautiful and very tasty in our macaroni salad that night!
My mom came up Saturday afternoon to spend Easter with us. She brought goodies for the kids and after some shopping, where I did quite well at the mall for once, we had our Easter dinner a day early! Ham, rolls, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, and I forgot what else and for dessert-- Key Lime yogurt pie! Yum We did dinner a day early because my mom had to leave after Sacrament meeting on Sunday.
The Easter bunny came, LATE because some certain children were taking too long to fall asleep. It's nice to have afternoon church so we could find our baskets and eggs before having a yummy breakfast!
Easter attire for church!
There just wasn't time to make the girls dresses but if I can find them for a steal and cost me less to buy than to make.... The boys though wanted new ties so I made those. Couldn't be the same however...
Since we had Easter dinner on Saturday we had something else Sunday night--- but you'll just have to wait to see where that dinner came from in a few days when I blog about it! :)
There just wasn't time to make the girls dresses but if I can find them for a steal and cost me less to buy than to make.... The boys though wanted new ties so I made those. Couldn't be the same however...
5 comments:
Well, I'm excited to hear what you ate on Sunday!
Awesome. All of it. I love that picture of Westley too. So adorable.
ok, post a tutorial on how to make a tie on your sewing blog please :)
Man check out that lead... stay tuned huh :)
Cute Easter outfits! Sounds like a fun Easter!
Post a Comment