I know..big deal...she's 17 months old!! I can't help it! We love this little lady too much! She makes us laugh all the time and we love watching her grow. When Addison was little we didn't have video games. He was super smart on the computer but Sydney has him beat with the video games! :) She really thinks she is boxing on the Wii and the other night I found her in Addison's bed playing his D.S.! Only problem is... she thinks it's hers!


7 comments:
She is so cute and is looking so grown up!
Yes, she is cute!
the picture of her playing the ds is so cute!
I can't believe how fast they grow!
Oh my gosh this whole stinken' post is SO adorable
She's like that family pet! Just like our Miley. I love it.
I can't believe she is 17 months already, it seems like you just had her! She is so cute & I love the DS picture.
Post a Comment