Lately Westley has been hanging out with his little sis. It's most likely he's feeling a bit lonely since Addison and Morgan have been playing their DS's together. The past few days I've been finding these two playing together.
Here's the two of them watching a movie. I won't tell you which one because Westley will be embarrassed that he got caught watching a baby movie!

I love this one-- Westley is reading Sydney a book while she's trying to attack him. (notice her bald spot?)
Sydney will be a bit lonely starting Monday when the kids go back to school. She might enjoy the break but she'll wish her big brother was home to play with her. It's time for everyone to go back to school. The kids are starting to annoy each other, the gift cards and Christmas money have been spent. It's time to get back on a regular schedule!
Here's the two of them watching a movie. I won't tell you which one because Westley will be embarrassed that he got caught watching a baby movie! 
I love this one-- Westley is reading Sydney a book while she's trying to attack him. (notice her bald spot?)
Sydney will be a bit lonely starting Monday when the kids go back to school. She might enjoy the break but she'll wish her big brother was home to play with her. It's time for everyone to go back to school. The kids are starting to annoy each other, the gift cards and Christmas money have been spent. It's time to get back on a regular schedule!
6 comments:
Very cute!! Love the movie one and the bald spot.. hee hee!!
Hope to see you guyss this week!!!
This is awesome - I love these pictures, I love this post. You should print these and put them in a single frame... like those four or five in a row type. Man, if I only had a brain I am sure I could explain myself much better :)
Those pictures are absolutely precious. What a sweet boy!
Too cute! I love the one where they are watching tv priceless. I added you to my blog if that is cool & did you know that cutest blog on the block is no more accessible?
Such cute pictures! What a good big brother Westley is.
Emersynne needs some of Sydney's hair. We don't have much at all.
How cute! Westley is such a great big brother. I love how he was reading her a book.
Post a Comment